: JP- 31
- Programming proficiency in Java, Maven, Eclipse, Spring WebMVC, Oracle, REST and SpringBoot in Linux / Windows environment is required.
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of high performance programming
- Knowledge of transactions
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Knowledge of Atlassion tools JIRA and Confluence
- Good to have Jenkins, JMS, Splunk
- Strong ability to understand business needs and expectations to translate them into technical and product requirements
- Ability to validate technical and product requirements comparing against given set of business requirements
- Linux - on a proficiency scale of 1-5, three or more
- Familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience Technology or related field with 5 – 10 year of working experience.