: JP - 10
Role: Sr.Android Developer
- Knowledge of frameworks (MVP/MVVM) & libraries such as Retrofit, RxJava, ButterKnife & GreenDao.
- Android application lifecycle, Android Studio/SDK, REST and Soap API.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Working knowledge in MVP/MVVM
- Understanding of code versioning using github/bitclient/bitbucket
- Comfortable with Linux/Window/MAC for development
- Familiar with the whole software development lifecycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Experience working with testing libraries like Espresso and Junit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. Minimum of 4 years of experience in Android Development and 5 years of experience in Software Development