: JP- 14
- Experience with web services frameworks and related technologies such as Java, Spring, Springboot, REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with relational databases ( must be Oracle), database development (SQL, PL/SQL) and related technologies (such as ORM's - preferably Hybernate), SQLite, Python
- Experience with Git, and CI pipeline Jenkins
- REST api design, GraphQL, HATEOAS (Rest)
- Bash scripting, Linux working knowledge
- Experience managing and configuring web and application infrastructure including load balancers, apache, tomcat, etc.
- Experience with directory based technologies and LDAP
- Experience managing and configuring Unix operating systems
- Experience agile development, Jira, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective team building and problem solving abilities
- Working experience with Agile SDLC processes and methodologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience Technology or related field with 5 – 10 year of working experience.