- Architect Software solutions for enterprise systems using MuleSoft integration platform
- Design High-level MuleSoft flows and mock application architecture as reference implementation for identified use cases
- Assist with deploying MuleSoft applications/proxies with policies to DEV/UAT environments
- Identify and define the MuleSoft reference architecture (solution architecture) while including a flexible design that factors reuse of frameworks, services and APIs.
- Review CI/CD best practices with MuleSoft. Define approach for code migration and continuous integrations and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- +2 Years of exp with Master’s degree in Computer Application or a related field.
: Hicksville, NY