: JP- 32
Role: Sr. System Engineer
- Basic understanding of RF distribution networks.
- Maintaining and administering development lab networks and related environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing applications.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware, should be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Automate testing process by creating reusable scripts and schedules on various environments.
- Strong scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts & Python)
- Should be able to administer, implement and troubleshoot development network infrastructure devices, including firewall, routers, switches & controllers.
- Develop Python scripts for automation on FalconEye ATE and S3 Stormtest servers.
- Maintain new and existing hardware on Falcon and S3 Storm servers.
- Working experience with Linux at level 3-5 on a scale of 1 – 5
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience Technology or related field with 5 – 10 year of working experience.